Building Stronger Worksites Course No: 715
Contact: Shelley Hughes 027 448 8673
This is a one day course which aims to build the confidence of participants in organising their worksites by strengthening relationships between employers, employees and unions.
By the end of the course, participants will have increased knowledge on the following topics:
- The importance of the relationship between employers, employees and unions
- Factors that can affect relationships between employers, employees and unions
- Tikanga Māori values and their use in strengthening the workplace
- Effective recruitment and union organising
- Addressing workplace issues.
Course approved until 26 March 2026.
This course is also approved for use by the New Zealand Council of Trade Unions and affiliated unions.