Building Stronger Worksites Course No: 715
Contact: Duncan Harding (04) 382-2728
This is a one day course which aims to build the confidence of participants in organising their worksites by strengthening relationships between employers, employees and unions.
By the end of the course, participants will have increased knowledge on the following topics:
- The importance of the relationship between employers, employees and unions
- Factors that can affect relationships between employers, employees and unions
- Tikanga Maori values and their use in strengthening the workplace
- Effective recruitment and union organising
- Addressing workplace issues.
Course approved for a period of 3 years from 25 November 2016.