The ERA and Resident Medical Officers. Course No 498
Contact: Melissa Dobbyn (09) 526 0280
A one-day course aimed at providing union delegates with the necessary development, skills and knowledge to effectively participate in their enterprise collective bargaining team.
Participants who have completed this course will be able to demonstrate acquired bargaining skills, primarily:
- the ability to work within a bargaining team in a planned and effective manner
- understand good faith relationships with particular reference to the official code of good faith on bargaining
- the ability as part of a group, to plan a strategy for bargaining
- the ability to follow an agreed strategy and to work towards a successful outcome
- understand the primary principles of the law surrounding bargaining from initiating through to ratification.
First approved: 22 May 2015
Subsequent approval for three years: 10 April 2018