Fair Pay Agreements dashboard
The dashboard on the MBIE website gives you the latest information on where proposed Fair Pay Agreements are in the process.
Fair Pay Agreements guide
Detailed information for bargaining parties can be found in the guide below.
Policy documents and process
Overview of Fair Pay Agreements
Learn about how the Fair Pay Agreement system works, the roles in the system and what it means when an agreement is in place.
Quick guides – Understanding Fair Pay Agreements
Information for employees and employers about their rights and obligations under the Fair Pay Agreement law is available as an information sheet in different languages.
Information for bargaining parties
Eligible unions bargain for a Fair Pay Agreement on behalf of covered employees. They also start the Fair Pay Agreement process. Eligible employer associations bargain on behalf of covered employers.
- Forms for the Fair Pay Agreements process
- Initiating bargaining for a Fair Pay Agreement – information for unions
- Becoming a bargaining party and establishing the bargaining sides
- Content for a Fair Pay Agreement
- Duties for each bargaining side during bargaining
- Employee bargaining side – specific requirements
- Support during bargaining
- Finalising a proposed Fair Pay Agreement
Your rights as an employee in the Fair Pay Agreement system
Learn about your rights as an employee, how to take part in the Fair Pay Agreements process and what it means once an agreement is in force.
Employer responsibilities and rights in the Fair Pay Agreement process
Learn about your rights and responsibilities under the Fair Pay Agreements law and how to take part in the process as an employer.
Your privacy – information we collect during the Fair Pay Agreement process
This privacy statement applies to the collection, security and use of personal information we collect under the Fair Pay Agreements Act 2022.