Before and during bargaining, the Employment Relations Authority is responsible for administering the bargaining process. After bargaining is completed, occupational contracts for each occupational group will be available below.
|Occupational group||Occupational bargaining status|
|Composers||No occupational contract in force|
|Directors||No occupational contract in force|
|Game developers||No occupational contract in force|
|Performers||No occupational contract in force|
|Technicians (post production)||No occupational contract in force|
|Technicians (production)||No occupational contract in force|
|Writers||No occupational contract in force|
The eight key steps in the bargaining process are noted below, every occupational group’s status will be updated in the table above as they progress through these eight steps.
- No occupational contract in force.
- Public submissions are open.
- Submissions closed. Employment Relations Authority assessing application to initiate bargaining.
- Occupational bargaining underway.
- Employment Relations Authority conducting assessment of draft occupational contract.
- Ratification of occupational contract.
- Occupational contract published.
- Occupational contract in force.
Below you will find more details, along with links to publications and notices about the progress of individual occupational bargaining applications. These sections will be updated as information is passed onto MBIE from the Employment Relations Authority.
Status of occupational groups
If you have any questions or issues email firstname.lastname@example.org