The Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment endeavours to the best of its ability and knowledge to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and current. However, we cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or content of material on this website:
- whether in contract, equity or tort, or under any other legal principle or legislation
- for any direct or indirect losses or damage of any kind arising from use of this site. This includes any reliance placed on the Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment as a result of having read or used, any part or all of, the information or content on this site.
Without limiting the above, you are advised that:
- The information provided is of a general nature only, and is not intended to address specific circumstances of any particular individual, entity or situation.
- The Ministry may change, add to, delete from, or otherwise amend the content of this site without notice.
- The Ministry makes no warranties, guaranties or undertakings as to results that may be obtained from information contained on this web site. Content and information provided is not professional or legal advice.
- Specific advice should be sought from qualified professionals prior to taking any action or otherwise relying on any content or information received from, viewed, downloaded or otherwise obtained from this site.
- The content and information provided does not substitute or in any way alter or affect the laws of New Zealand or any other official guidelines or requirements.
Links to third party websites
Links to other websites are for the convenience of users and are not an endorsement or authorisation by the Ministry. The Ministry is not responsible for and does not accept any liability for the contents, accuracy or reliability of any linked websites. The Ministry does not necessarily endorse the site contents, any views expressed within them nor any products offered on any linked websites. The Ministry cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over availability of the linked pages. This includes websites that may host Ministry content (e.g., video files on YouTube). The Ministry does not endorse advertising, related material, or other content you may view on such sites while accessing Ministry content.
When visiting other websites, please refer to the conditions of use and copyright policies of those sites.
Links from other sites to this one
You can create a hyperlink from another website to this one, but hyperlinks to this website must not be presented on your website in any context that implies that this website has an association with your site, or endorses your site, product, business or organisation unless you have the Ministry’s express permission. You may not use the Ministry logo, the Employment New Zealand logo, the Employment Mediation Services logo, the Labour Inspectorate logo, or any other logo belonging to the Ministry on your website without the Ministry’s express permission.